100% soy candle in a 290g in a reusable black tin.
The weight of each tin may vary as all candles are hand poured.
Dimensions: height standing up 55 x 98 x 98mm.
Burn Time: 25 hours
Order Time: As these items are hand poured, please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery of your item.
- For the initial burn please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunnelling.
- Trim your wick before each burn to 5mm long.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 3-4 hours. After this time extinguish the flame and allow to cool and the wax to harden, then trim the wick to 5mm. This will prevent mushrooming/sooting and ensure a steady flame.
- When the remaining wax reaches 2-3cms from the bottom of the jar, discontinue use of the candle.
- It is recommended to place your candle on a plate or top of candle tin lid when lit, to protect your surfaces from any heat damage or wax spills.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended or whilst sleeping.
- It is recommended not to touch the jar/tin of a lit candle, when lit the candle vessel can be extremely hot.